Doctor Aguilar’s original Magna Rx Plus is a dietary supplement that is advertised heavily through various websites, and can be found on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and several other online stores.
It is additionally avaible in some stores. I determined to attempt this complement out to take a look at it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this evaluation as my results. To start, it have to be stated that this precise complement is handy over the counter, and does no longer require a docs prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I obtained my bundle in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the enterprise we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us two bottles as a substitute of one.They did this deliberately, and it used to be no longer a mistake, however I suppose they are simply attempting to get rid of the product. After doing extra research, it appears like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are relatively general for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a plain marked envelope, so there is nothing saying “male enhancement” or anything like that so your postman doesn’t know what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first thing I want to say is that when I opened the bottle was the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t know if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, but it really stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 pill – the bottle says to take 2, but I never start with the recommended dose.About 2 minutes after taking this initial test dose, I got a slight burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half passed before the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no crazy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I be aware of you are supposed to take two drugs a day for like 1 month, however I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to take a look at a vast range of these dietary supplements each and every week, so it’s no longer in reality possible. After studying quite a few of the evaluations about Magna Rx Plus on some different websites, however, it doesn’t in reality seem like you ever get a right impact from it. I mean, nearly each and every reviewer on Amazon says that it does no longer work, and that it is a whole waste of money. I would now not go so a long way as to say that, however in all fact – based totally on my quick ride – I can’t see how this product can make any actual distinction in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s worth taking a close look at the ingredients to see if these product even has the potential to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote healthful prostate feature and might also even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however greater lookup is needed.
As far as its sexual benefits, there’s really no reason for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some studies have shown that pygeum can even work against testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in standard medication for years, continually with the cause of enhancing male sexual performance.
And, unlike many substances in this category, actually appears to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these existing in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s additionally well worth noting that, though maca looks to make bigger intercourse drive, it has no consequences on testosterone stages and is no longer a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven by way of cutting-edge lookup to stay up to its popularity as a male bettering herb.
In fact, some research even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest effect on testosterone levels – which is unusual.
The dosages discovered right here are on the low side, however now not the factor of being completely ineffective.
The fact is that there is no longer adequate lookup to honestly nail down a specific dose.
- Oat Straw– Various parts of the common oat – the same stuff that we turn into oat meal – have been used to support male health by various traditional medicine systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little lookup to lower back this up.
- Catauba – It concerns me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural training is honestly spelled “catuaba” and was once an vital section of the cultural of a number of native Brazilian tribes.
And quite a few animal research have proven that catuaba can enhance erections and make bigger the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is concerning about it’s inclusion here is that authentic catuaba is actually a mixture of the bark from several different trees but Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formula on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given credit score for a broad vary of benefits, consisting of accelerated testosterone and energy, as nicely as elevated erections.
Unfortunately, those claims have not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have first rate advantages for temper and Genius function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This popular supplement is a precursor to a gas called Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and increases blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t necessarily work in practice.
Especially given that the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times much less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does looks to assist with prostate fitness however has no fantastic on testosterone stages or intercourse drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is protected to supply Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes warm peppers hot.
Unfortunately, no matter claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no affect on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in traditional medicine, there are very few studies backing up claims regarding this South American herb.
It does, however show promise as a mood enhancer and brain booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are a lot greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in making an attempt to by means of delicate about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a right supply of testosterone, however there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More commonly called Sarsaparilla, it’s typically the root that is used for a variety of reasons.
I’m no longer certain what the distinct between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s potential to amplify testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a sort of cure-all tonic in common Chinese medicine, there is no lookup to exhibit that astragalus (which may want to certainly refer to numerous distinctive flowers however the label doesn’t specify) has any advantages when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The solely impact that licorice root has on testosterone is to minimize it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a long reputation for improving male health, and it may deserve it.
The seeds include countless nutritional vitamins and minerals – inclusive of zinc and magnesium – that enlarge sperm manufacturing and may want to enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t imply that it has any impact on intercourse pressure or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthful dose of L-Arginine and different really useful components
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few substances that would possibly honestly enhance sexual fitness are in ridiculously low doses.
It may additionally be well worth giving Magna Rx a shot, truly due to the fact of how inexpensive it is and – in principle – the substances ought to have some type of effect.Unfortunately, the few elements that would possibly honestly do whatever for you are covered in extraordinarily low doses, noticeably lowering their capability to really work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on websites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to consider that most of the time humans that do have success with the product usually don’t say anything, and the ones that had a bad trip with it are going to whinge a lot louder. It does comprise L-Arginine, which is supposed to extend blood go with the flow and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is now not the pleasant desire for growing NO tiers and wishes to be taken at a a whole lot greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I assume it is typically secure to take, not like a lot of different dietary supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t supposed to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different international locations have a popularity for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be greater positive for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be suitable for you, however I don’t be aware of if it is well worth placing the time into.
As a ways as the use of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would ignore it and pass onto to some thing extra potent.
Interesting Side Note: I currently observed out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly used to be the “brains” at the back of Magna Rx Plus, is truly now not a licensed health practitioner in the US.Aquilar can also now not have even had a fundamental function in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices remedy in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent seen any dramatic effects however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and challenging to maintain. I have stopped the use of this product frequently due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just now not really worth it, Have been the use of High T from GNC and in two weeks have observed a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in dimension however in potential and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s available online, but I couldn’t find a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may have to choose a different supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s offered on line and in some stores. I do not recognize if everyone consists of it or promises it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there have been no high quality effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can find it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website